ice cream sandwich radio

11.23.2005

show 42! baby spice vs. britney spears

so guess what? we are changing our schedule. we are only updating on wednesdays. sorry. but we promise it will be the best 'hump days' of your life. hehe. hump. anyway, on today's show we start off talking about 'so bad they are good' movies, and we get into a heated debate about baby spice and britney spears. oh and we talk about greg efthimios louganis. yup. enjoy. click here to play it (right click it to download it)

baby spice = best spice girl
britney spears = worst spice girl

2 Comments:

  • my hump
    my hump
    my hump, my hump, my hump!
    my lovely lady lumps--
    check it out! :)

    great show guys!

    By Blogger No Milk Please, at 10:38 AM  

  • also, while i was listening to the show, it came to me that you guys really watch a lot of really really gay movies. :)

    i want a show where ben and joe make out with each other. keep it real, guys. stupid fucking homos rule!

    By Blogger No Milk Please, at 10:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home